C Base Fintech Lab LLC (hereinafter referred to as “CBASE”) is a company founded and registered under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Our operating web service CROSS exchange (hereinafter referred to as “CROSS”) provides trading opportunities of digital assets, mainly cryptocurrencies, made by users and related services for the users.
Article 1 Application
1. These Terms are based on CROSS and users (defined in Article 2) on the use of this Service (defined in Article 2) and applies to all relationships related to the use of this Service between CBASE and users.
2. Rules, regulations and other information relating to this Service which CBASE posts from time to time on the CROSS website (defined in Article 2) constitute a part of these Terms.
Article 2 Definition
The following terms used in these Terms shall have the meanings specified below.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" refers to copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights, and all rights related to transaction prices that can be acquired by CBASE or various APIs developed or provided by an affiliated company, including data, chats, documents (including contents written in CROSS emails etc.), databases, websites, graphics, software, applications, programs, codes, other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire or register those rights).
- “CROSS website” refers to the website that CROSS provides.
- “Registrant applicant” refers to registrant applicant defined in Article 3.
- “Registered information” refers to registered information defined in Article 3.
- “Registered user” refers to an individual or corporation registered as a user of this Services under Article 3.
- "Service" refers to services provided by CBASE at CROSS; the sales/purchase of cryptocurrency through “Bitcoin exchange" or "Altcoin (coins other than Bitcoin) agency" (hereinafter referred to as "agency"); a place to buy and sell cryptocurrency between registered users; and other related services (including the changed service if the name or content of this service is changed regardless of reason).
- "Cryptocurrency" refers to cryptocurrency handled by CROSS.
Article 3 Registration
- Those who wish to use this Service (hereinafter referred to as "registrant applicant") agree to abide by these Terms. Sending requested information in the method CBASE requires will allow you to register to CBASE services (hereinafter referred to as "Registration Information").
- Registrant applicants will assert that they do not fall under any of the following items in the past and present, nor in the future.
(1) Anti-social forces etc. (including organized crime groups, organized crime group members, semi-constituent members of organized crime groups, organizations involved in organized crime groups, general meeting organizers, social movements, special intelligence violence groups, or any groups/people equivalent to these).
(2) Interaction, engagement, cooperation or involvement in maintaining, operating or managing anti-social forces through funding or in any other way.
- According to CBASE criteria, CBASE judges whether registration of a registrant is permitted, and when CBASE approves registration, CBASE notifies the applicant, and by this notification, registration as a user is considered completed. Even if registration is not approved, CBASE is not obliged to explain the reasons. In addition, in this case, CBASE shall not be obligated to return documents or other information received from registrants.
- Upon completion of the registration described in the preceding paragraph, a contract for use of this Service pursuant to the provisions of these Terms is established between the registered user and CBASE, and the registered user can use this Service in the manner specified by CBASE.
- CBASE may refuse registration if a person applying for registration pursuant to paragraph 1 falls under any of the following events.
(1) In case of all or part of the registration information provided to CBASE being false, misstated or missing.
(2) The registrant being a minor, an adult ward, a protected person or an assisted person and the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator or assistant has not been obtained.
(3) The registrant being a member of an anti-social forces or through cooperation or involvement in the maintenance, management of anti-social forces through funding or in any other ways, or if CBASE determines that any kind of exchange or engagement with anti-social forces, etc., within the last five years has occurred.
(4) In the event that CBASE judges that the registrant is conducting or has done the acts listed in Article 8 paragraph 1 or Article 12 paragraph 1.
(5) If the registrant lives in a country or region where this Service is not provided, or resides in a country or region for which use of this Service is prohibited, or if CBASE cannot provide these Services due to arbitrary conditions.
(6) If CBASE judges that registrant as not appropriate
Article 4 Change of Registration Information
- Registered users shall, without delay, notify CBASE of the change according to the method specified by CBASE and submit the materials requested by CBASE if there is a change in the registration information.
- When a registered user falls under or corresponds to an important public such as a foreign government (Politically Exposed Persons) or the like, he / she shall surely notify the CBASE to that effect.
Article 5 Management of User ID and Password
Registered users are responsible for setting and managing their own passwords, (including login password, API secret, secret key, authentication code, security code and any other passwords) and user ID’s (including login ID, account ID, API key And any other ID’s). These shall not be used by, lent to, given to, changed names to or sold to third parties.
- CBASE has no responsibility whatsoever for any damage due to inadequate management, error is usage, leakage, use by third parties, theft of password or user ID, including in cases where the registered user himself or herself entered the user ID and password or not, CBASE authenticates login as a result of password or user ID match, leading to the use of this Service (For example, if a password or user ID was stolen due to usage of a mail service used by the registered user).
Registered users shall notify CBASE immediately if the password or user ID is stolen or used by a third party and shall follow instructions from CBASE.
Article 6 Prices and Payment Method
- Upon using this Service, the registered user will be required to pay for the fees specified in "Price List" provided by CBASE.
If payment is delayed by registered users, registered users shall pay a fee to a certain percentage to CBASE.
- If a registered user does not pay the necessary fee by the date prescribed by CBASE, and the debt to CBASE continues, CBASE, without notification and regardless of payment deadline, can offset any receivables.
In doing so, CBASE will rescind orders for withdrawal of money or virtual currency of registered users at any time without CBASE's prior notice, withdrawing orders, disposing of holding assets in the calculation of registered users, residual. You can do the processing that CBASE judges that it is necessary, such as settling the open positions against counter trading etc., converting the currency at CBASE's arbitrary rate, etc. CBASE will not assume any responsibility for offsetting and loss etc. caused by this processing.
Article 7 Use of Services
- Registered users can use this Service, registered as a valid user, within the purpose of these Terms and do not violate these Terms, according to the method specified by CBASE. In using this Service, carefully read the explanatory documents, information on risks provided on CROSS website, including the sale and purchase of cryptocurrency. You agree to use this Service at your own judgment and responsibility.
- Preparation and maintenance of computers, software and other equipment, communication lines and other communication environments necessary to use this Service shall be made at the expense and responsibility of registered users.
Registered users shall take security measures such as prevention of computer virus infection, unauthorized access and prevention of information leakage at their own expense and responsibility to use this Service.
(1) The exchange provides a place to match registered users who want to sell virtual currencies (hereinafter referred to as "sellers") with registered users who want to buy virtual currencies (hereinafter referred to as "buyers"). (CBASE may be a party in buying and selling.) CBASE does not promise or guarantee registered users of the establishment of cryptocurrency trading.
(2) Sellers and buyers can make a transaction to purchase or sell cryptocurrency according to the method defined by CBASE. The price to buy and sell cryptocurrency is determined by a match in the price presented by the seller and the buyer, and CROSS has no responsibility for the prices whatsoever.
(3) When the price match, it is deemed that a contract concerning the sale and purchase of cryptocurrency has been concluded between the seller and the buyer. Registered users shall have a preliminary acknowledgment that they cannot cancel after such contract has been concluded.
5. Terms and conditions for buying and selling cryptocurrency in the agency in this Service are as follows:
(1) Registered users can make transactions to sell or purchase cryptocurrency according to the method set by CBASE. The price to buy and sell cryptocurrency is based on the price determined by the method prescribed by CBASE, and registered users cannot not file objection. CBASE does not promise or guarantee registered users of the establishment of trading of cryptocurrency.
(2) When the price is determined pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, it is deemed that a contract concerning the sale and purchase of cryptocurrency between the registered user and CBASE has been concluded. Registered users shall have a preliminary acknowledgment that they cannot cancel after such contract is concluded.
(1) Registered users shall be entitled to deposit money or cryptocurrency into the registered user’s account by the method prescribed by CBASE for using this Service. Deposit of money or cryptocurrency shall be entrusted at the time of acceptance by CBASE after checking the money or cryptocurrency, not at the time of completion of the transfer or other procedures of the registered user. In addition, without prior consent of CBASE, currency, tokens and any other forms of currency (hereinafter referred to as "non-service currency") that CBASE does not handle is deposited to the registered user’s account and is the responsibility of the registered user. CBASE may charge a fee even when refusing to refund or refunding a non-service currency. In addition, if sending, depositing, refunding or other processes of non-eligible currency, there is a risk of losing them, which CBASE shall have no responsibility for any damage or losses to the registered user whatsoever.
(2) CBASE responds to payment of cash from registered user account or transmission of cryptocurrency in accordance with the method specified by registered users according to the request of registered user. Registered users shall designate paying destinations or destinations at their own risk and CBASE will not be liable for any such monetary or cryptocurrency in the event of payment of money or cryptocurrency transmission in accordance with the order of registered users. CBASE is not responsible for the accuracy and effectiveness of the information on the destination or destination provided by registered users.
(3) If a blockchain event such as a hard fork, other changes in the specification of the cryptocurrency, or if an air drop occurs, CBASE will decide how to handle the situation on a case by case basis. CBASE has no responsibility even if CBASE does not take countermeasures for damages and loses to registered users or third parties due to defects or changes in contents.
7. CBASE has obtained the consent of the registered user (including comprehensive consent) and borrow cryptocurrency without placing any bond to the registered user.
8. The following country's citizens are restricted from using services on CROSS exchange:
(1) United States of America
(2) People's Republic of China
(3) North Korea
Article 8 Prohibited Acts
1. Registered users shall not perform any act that falls under any of the following when using this Service:
(1) Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights or portrait rights of CBASE or other users of this Service (including acts directly or indirectly induce such infringement).
(2) Without prior consent of CBASE, all intellectual property, such as copyrights, which belong to CBASE shall not be used or reprinted or given to a third party.
(3) Privacy rights, honor, other rights or interests of privacy of CBASE, CBASE affiliates, others related to CBASE, or other users of this Service must not be infringed (directly or indirectly).
(4) Acts of fraud, starting or inviting to infinite chain lectures, selling or purchasing illegal goods or services, transferring revenue due to crime or utilizing services based on it.
(5) Acts related to criminal acts or acts contrary to public order and morals.
(6) Acts of sending messages on dating to the opposite or same sex.
(7) Sales promotion acts to other registered users such as advertisement distribution (unless CBASE gives approval).
(8) Acts that violate laws or regulations, or the internal rules of CBASE or other trade associations to which registered users belong.
(9) Act related to double handover of cryptocurrency or act of trying it.
(10) Acts of sending information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs or acts of destroying or obstructing the system, server, network or other functions managed by CBASE or unnecessarily giving excessive burdens.
(11) Acts that defect systems, servers, networks managed by CBASE or this Service to cause bugs, security holes and other errors.
(12) Act to tamper with usable information about this Service.
(13) Act of transmitting data exceeding a certain data capacity specified by CBASE.
(14) Act that may interfere with the operation of this Service by CBASE.
(15) Act of intentionally stealing assets of registered users, CBASE or CBASE affiliates by replay attack etc.
(16) Act of distributing false information, act of affecting the trust of CBASE using spoofing or power or extortion.
(17) The same person creating multiple accounts.
(18) One account used by multiple people or third parties.
(19) An act of opening an account with the name of another person (including a hypothetical people), or an act of providing false information to CROSS pertaining to all or a part of the registration information.
(20) Except in the case of obtaining written consent from CBASE in advance, the act of providing information obtained by this Service to a third party, or providing the same or similar service (selling and purchasing of cryptocurrency transaction, transfer of cryptocurrency, or providing payment or price information.), for commercial purposes, or to control subsidiaries or third parties under your control.
(21) Acts that impede market price action or fair price formation in the exchange.
(22) Acceptance of money to a registered user account from a third party other than the registered user himself or an act of paying money from a registered user account to a third party. (Except when explicitly permitted from CBASE in advance.)
(23) Other acts that CBASE deems inappropriate.
2. If CBASE decides that a registered user in this Service falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph or if there is a risk of it being applicable, CBASE may, at CBASE's discretion, delete all or part of the information transmitted by the registered user, delete or stop the account, cryptocurrency or others possessed by the registered user (in the case of cryptocurrency being exchange to another currency, the rate is determined by CBASE) CBASE shall not be obligated to return documents etc. received from registered users. CBASE shall have no responsibility for damage or loses caused to registered users based on the measures taken by CBASE.
3. In the case of conducting any of the acts in paragraph 1, CBASE may request registered users to pay for a penalty.
Article 9 Termination of Services
1. CBASE shall be able to suspend all or part of the use of this Service by some or all users without prior notice to registered users if any of the following apply.
(1) In case of periodic or urgent inspection or maintenance of the computer or system related to this Service
(2) Computer or communication line etc. ceased due to an accident
(3) When the Service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, natural disasters, war, political change, strikes, changes in laws and regulations etc. and sudden change of statutory currency or cryptocurrency circumstances
(4) Hacking or other cases of CROSS’ asset being stolen etc.
(5) A fault in the system or other systems necessary for providing this Service
(6) When investigating unauthorized use of accounts etc.
(7) In the case that CBASE judges necessary to investigate based on laws and ordinances, CBASE or internal rules of trade associations to which registered users belong.
(8) If CBASE decides that monetary or cryptocurrency of the registered user’s account is related to crime proceeds or suspects of it
(9) When the liquidity of the cryptocurrency declines markedly
(10) In the case that CBASE determines that CBASE does not handle part or all of the cryptocurrency or related services as a result of block chain branching such as hard fork or other change of cryptocurrency specification etc.
(11) In the event that CBASE decides that continuation of service provision cannot be continued due to changes in laws, policies and social conditions, etc.
(12) In the case that CBASE judges that discontinuance or suspension is necessary
2. CBASE can terminate the provision of this Service at the convenience of CROSS. In this case, CBASE will inform registered users in advance.
3. CBASE can suspend the provision of this Service without notice to registered users in advance due to the inventory situation of CBASE’s cryptocurrency.
4. CBASE has no responsibility for damages caused to registered users based on the measures taken by CBASE under this section.
Article 10 Deposit and payout of cryptocurrency using registered currency account
- In using this Service, when CBASE carries out an identity verification in accordance with the prescribed method of CBASE which CBASE will post on the CROSS website, the registered user can register his/her own cryptocurrency account (hereinafter referred to as "registered account").
- Registered users send cryptocurrency to CBASE for using this Service and CBASE reflects the balance in the account in the prescribed manner.
- In using this Service, registered users can ask CBASE to transfer cryptocurrency in the registered user’s account to the registered account. Identification is confirmed in the method prescribed by CBASE. The transfer fee shall be paid by the user.
- In case of requesting CBASE to transfer as in the preceding paragraph, the registered user will follow CBASE’s prescribed method which CBASE will post on the CROSS website. Please note that CBASE will not transfer if the user requests to transfer without following CBASE’s prescribed method.
5. When requested by the registered user as in the paragraph 3, CBASE will deduct transfer fees on the CROSS website from the user’s assets.
6.Management of account information is the responsibility of the registered user. CBASE has no responsibility even if there is an error in the request information to transfer. In addition, if requested to undo a transfer etc., the registered user shall pay for the cost of the fee etc. required for the procedure.
Article 11 Rights Attribution
- All ownership rights and intellectual property rights relating to CBASE website and this Service belong to CBASE, those who give license to CBASE, Terms and Conditions based on the registration of this Service does not mean you license CBASE, the intellectual property right of CROSS website or anyone licensing CBASE, beyond the scope. Registered users shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of CBASE or any person licensing CBASE whatsoever (including disassembly, reverse compile, reverse engineering, but limited to these.).
- With respect to texts, images, movies and other data transmitted by registered users on CROSS website or this Service, CBASE is free to use (copy, modify, re-license to a third party including all other usages).
Article 12 Registration Cancellation
1. If a registered user falls under any of the following, CBASE may suspend or cancel the use of this Service for that registered user without notice.
(1) If CBASE judges that a user violates or has a risk of violation of these Terms.
(2) If it turns out that the registration information has false facts.
(3) When CBASE judges that the purpose or method of usage of the this Service will damage or may cause damage to CBASE, registered users, or others who intend to use this Service based on reports etc., through public agencies, self-regulatory bodies, or other third parties.
(4) Interference with the operation of this Service, regardless of means.
(5) In case of insolvency or petition for bankruptcy or reconstruction procedures
(6) In case of receiving a disposition of dishonored bills or checks handed down or underwritten by themselves or when receiving a disposition of suspension of transactions at the clearing house or similar measures.
(7) In case of seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, compulsory execution or a petition for auction.
(8) When the necessary payments or fees etc. is not paid by the prescribed deadline by CBASE.
(9) In case of receiving tax delinquency in taxes and duties.
(10) In the case of death or receiving a judgment on the commencement of guardianship, the commencement of conservation or the commencement of subsidy.
(11) If there is no use of this Service for more than 3 months and there is no response to contacts from CBASE.
(12) In the case where CBASE judges that there is a possibility of falling under or corresponding to items of Article 3 and Article 5.
(13) When a registered user shows a bad attitude to an extreme extent to CBASE or CBASE employees through a communication means such as telephone, fax, mail, or message.
(14) When instructed or requested from a public agency or self-regulatory agency etc.
(15) If CBASE determines that continuation of registration as a registered user is not appropriate.
2. If a registered user falls under any of the circumstances listed in each item of the preceding paragraph, the registered user shall naturally lose the benefit of the deadline for any obligation owed to CBASE and must immediately pay all the debts to CBASE.
3. CBASE assumes no responsibility for any damages or loses caused to registered users due to the acts performed by CBASE under this section.
4. Registered users can cancel registration by notifying CBASE by the method specified by CBASE.
5. In the case of cancellation of registration, after cancellation of registration, all accounts can be settled at any timing of CBASE without prior notice to registered users or consent of registered users.
6. In the case of cancellation of registration when the registered user holds margin to CBASE and the obligation to CBASE of the registered user remains, remaining will be reversed by the calculation of the registered user and settle the obligation between CBASE and the registered user. Registered users shall bear various expenses arising in that case. Registered users shall immediately pay CBASE when there is a deficit to CBASE.
Article 13 Disclaimers
1. CBASE does not guarantee nor have any responsibility (including defect warranty liability) for the sale/purchase of cryptocurrency, other related services and the value, function, stability, usage etc. of cryptocurrency. In addition, even if a registered user obtains information on this Service or other registered user directly or indirectly from CBASE, CBASE has no responsibility to any registered user beyond what is stipulated in these Terms.
2. CBASE provides services to sell and buy virtual currencies and to provide a place to buy and sell virtual currencies among registered users and is not obliged to establish an order for registered users. Therefore, even if the registered user's order has not been fulfilled, or in the case of invalidation, cancellation, or other reasons that hinder the establishment or validity of sales contract between the registered users, CBASE has no responsibility for compensating a registered user. Due to registered user’s input error or error in any other action, or failure in registered user’s, CBASE or a third party’s communication equipment or system equipment, operation, natural disaster, cyber-attack or any other cause, if CBASE suspends or restricts all or part of the Service, orders of registered users become invalid, unintentional results or promising results do not occur, trade execution of registered user's order is delayed or unintended orders are placed, CBASE has no responsibility in the event of a case such where a registered user or a third party is damaged. In addition, the registered user understands and agrees in advance that there is a possibility that a transaction result that is not intended by the registered user may occur depending on the type of order, market situation, etc. CBASE has no responsibility if damages or loses occurs to registered users or third parties due to transactions.
3. Registered users shall investigate whether the use of this Service violates laws applicable to registered users, internal rules of industry organizations etc. based on their own responsibility and expenses, CBASE does not guarantee that the use of this Service by the user conforms to laws applicable to registered users, internal regulations of industry organizations, etc.
4. For transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between registered users and other registered users or third parties in relation to this Service or CBASE website, they shall be resolved at the responsibility of registered users, and CBASE has no responsibility for such matters.
5. Registered users shall use these Services and the CROSS website at their own risk. CBASE does not guarantee the validity or compatibility of websites and services to registered user's computer equipment and environment.
6. CBASE has no responsibility for any damages or loses suffered by registered users related to this Service for the suspension, termination, unavailability or modification of the provision of this Service by CBASE.
7. Even if a link from the CROSS website to another website or a link from the other website to the CROSS website is provided, CBASE has no responsibility for the website other than CROSS website or other information obtained from it.
8. CBASE can arbitrarily regulate or limit transactions according to laws and regulations or security, or to prevent or investigate abnormal transactions or illegal transactions, etc. CBASE shall not be liable for any loss or the like caused directly or indirectly by this.
9. In the event that CBASE rationally judges that the presented price is an error or abnormal value, or based on unfair price information, such as the system's abnormality or any other reason, the presented price greatly deviates from the prevailing market price, the offering price is invalidated, the registered user's contract based on the presenting price can be canceled. CBASE has no responsibility to compensate for damages or loses etc. directly or indirectly caused by this.
10. Due to future changes in Cabinet Order, Laws, Regulations, Orders, Circulars, Ordinances, Guidelines on virtual currencies, and other regulations or tax systems including consumption tax (hereinafter referred to as "laws and regulations"), damages to registered users occurs, CBASE has no responsibility for compensation.
11. If future changes in laws and regulations on virtual currencies or related tax systems including retroactive consumption taxes cause damage to registered users, CBASE has no responsibility to compensate retroactively.
12. The provisions of each of the preceding paragraphs shall not apply if there is intention or gross negligence on CBASE.
13. Even in the case where the preceding paragraph is applied, CBASE is not liable to compensate any damages arising from special circumstances out of damages caused to registered users by acts of negligence (excluding gross negligence).
14. If CBASE assume liability for damages concerning the use of this service, CBASE will assume liability for compensation up to the amount of money received from the user in the month in which the damage occurred.
Article 14 Dispute Handling and Damages
Registered users must compensate the damage to CBASE if they violate these Terms or damage CBASE in connection with the use of this Service.
Article 15 Confidentiality
1. In these Terms "Confidential Information" means any information relating to these Terms, or this Service provided, disclosed in writing, verbal or recording media by CBASE, or technology, sales, operations, finance, organization, and other matters. However, (1)when provided or disclosed by CBASE or already known, or the information was already publicly known, (2)information that became publicly known by publications and others due to reasons not attributable to your responsibility after being provided, or disclosed by CBASE (3)properly obtained without legal obliged confidential information from a third party authorized to provide or disclose (4)developed independently without confidential information, (5)anything confirmed in writing that the confidentiality is not required from CBASE shall be excluded from confidential information.
2. Registered users shall use confidential information only for using this Service and shall not disclose, confidential information of CBASE to third parties without the written consent of CBASE.
3. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2, registered users may disclose confidential information based on the order, requests of law, court or government agency. However, when such an order or request is made, registered users shall promptly notify CBASE to that effect.
4. Registered users shall return or discard any written or other recording material that contains confidential information, without delay, when requested by CBASE.
Article 16 Validity Period
During the Term of this Service, these Terms will remain valid between CROSS and the registered user from the date on which registration under the provisions of Article 3 has been completed to the date on which the registration of the registered user is canceled.
Article 17 Changes to these Terms
1. CBASE can freely change the contents of this Service.
2. CBASE can modify these Terms (including rules and regulations concerning this Service to be posted on CROSS website, the same shall apply hereinafter in this section) without notifying the registered user in advance. When CBASE modifies these Terms, CBASE considers it to have been delivered when posted on CROSS website. Please note that notices may be delivered via email, SNS, etc. After notification of the change, if the registered user uses this Service or does not take the registration cancellation procedure within the period specified by CBASE, the registered user agrees to the changes of these Terms.
Article 18 Contact/Notification
1. Inquiries about this Service, or contact from registered users to CBASE, and notification of changes of these Terms and other contacts or notifications to registered users from CROSS will be done by the method specified by CBASE.
2. Cancellation of registered users shall be made in accordance with these Terms addressed by CBASE.
Article 19 Handover of these Terms
1. Registered users may not transfer, set a bond, etc., or dispose of the rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent of CBASE to a third party.
2. In the event that CBASE transfers the business of this Service to another company, it shall be stated on the contract that the rights and obligations under these Terms, registered users, information on registered users, and other information or the like will be transferred to the assignee of the business transfer, and the registered user agrees in advance with respect to such assignment. In addition, the business transfer prescribed in this section shall include not only normal business transfer, but also any case where company split, or other business transfers occur.
Article 20 Separability
Even if any provision of these Terms or any part thereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable by laws and regulations etc., the remaining provisions or some of these Terms are not valid or enforceable, the remainder of the provision determined to be possible continues to be fully effective, and CBASE and registered users are required to modify the invalid or unenforceable provision or part to ensure that the modified provision or part to be legally and economically effective and secured equivalently.
Article 21 Governing law, dominant language, jurisdiction
CBASE and our registered users shall resolve promptly upon consultation pursuant to the principle of faithfulness and mutual respect mutually in case any matter not stipulated in this Agreement or interpretation of these Terms arises.
Article 22 Miscellaneous
The final interpretive authority of these Terms is owned by CBASE. The relevant provisions of these Terms the relevant pages of the platform shall be referred by each. However, if the contents are different, these Terms will rule. Even if judged to be infeasible, invalid or unlawful by any court having jurisdiction, it will not affect the validity of the other provisions in this Terms.
Enacted: October 16, 2018
Updated: December 1, 2018