Moving blockchain chain assets( withdrawal and deposit) is divided into the following steps.
1. The transfer platform receives the transfer request and sends the transfer request to the blockchain network. At this point, a transaction hash (TxID) is generated.
2. Check the transaction in the blockchain network.
3. When it is confirmed that the required quantity in the transfer platform has been reached, the corresponding cryptocurrency is credited or withdrawn.
If you cannot withdraw
The withdrawal request enters the automatic sequence of CROSS exchange, and generates a transaction hash (TxID) that is sent to the blockchain network. This is the only necessary process in CROSS exchange.
If a transaction hash (TxID) is not generated within 30 minutes after application for withdrawal, please contact customer support.
From the transaction ID, you can see the transaction status and confirmation number in the blockchain browser.
· If the display of the blockchain is unconfirmed, please wait for confirmation on the blockchain.
· If it can be confirmed in the block chain, and it is confirmed that the required quantity has been reached, withdrawal will be processed.
f the required quantity has already been reached, but has not been withdrawn, contact the receiving platform and confirm.
If you do not receive the money
If it is confirmed that the required quantity has been reached by the transaction ID, but there is no payment in the Wallet, please contact customer support.
The number of payment confirmations on CROSS exchange is different for each currency as follows.
Please confirm that the deposit amount is at more than the minimum necessary amount. CROSS exchange will not process payment less than this amount.
You can check the transaction ID by opening the form.
Transaction ID inquiry
Inquiry about the status of the transaction on the block based on the transaction ID.
Select the URL for each currency.