C Base Fintech Lab LLC is a company registered and founded under the laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan. Our operating service CROSS exchange (hereinafter referred to as "this platform") will provide users with transactions of digital assets and related services.
■ Scope of this policy
1. The personal information provided in creating the account of this platform.
2. The Internet service of this platform may automatically collect user’s web browser and computer information when accessing the site. Information collected includes, but is not limited to, IP address, type of browser used, language used, date and time of access, software and hardware information, and web page browsing history.
3. Personal information of the user which has been obtained lawfully from our affiliated companies.
1. Search keywords entered when using services of this platform
2. Posing data that we obtained including information posted on SNS, bulletin board etc, but not limited to these. .
■ The use of Personal Information
Based on user regulations or user's approval, the platform will disclose some or all of user information.
1. The user himself/herself consents to the disclosure of personal information to provide it to a third party
2. When we need to share user information to a third party to build better services of this platform, or develop products according to user's request
3. Requests for disclosure from judicial or administrative institutions, etc., third parties, based on laws and ordinances
5. In cases where the user is eligible for plaintiff with respect to intellectual property rights and discloses to the accused in response to the request of the accused and to resolve the dispute concerning the rights of both at the time of filing a lawsuit.
■ Handling of personal information
Personal information and data of the user acquired by this platform are stored on the company’s web server. Such information and data may be transferred to other areas. The information obtained by this platform may be accessed, posted and stored on websites other than the user's country or region of residence.
■ Safety Management of Personal Information
1. Although this platform carries out security measures so that it can safely protect all accounts, it cannot guarantee perfect safety in the current Internet environment. Users should safely store and manage their own account and password information.
2. Please carefully handle personal information when using the service of this platform and be careful not to provide/disclose it to a third party except when necessary. If personal information of this platform is leaked (user ID and password), please contact us immediately. We will do our best to help you.
■ Change of purpose for personal information use
Regarding the following, we or this platform have no responsibility.
1. If users disclose user ID and password information to others, or share personal information by account sharing etc.
2. The leakage, loss, theft or falsification of personal information due to force majeure affecting the operation of the Website such as temporary closure due to malicious hacking attack, virus infection, regulation from national government agencies, etc.
■ External links
Please contact us if you have any comments or questions regarding this policy and this platform service.